Aamna Sharif has become a household name with Balaji Telefilms’ Kahiin To Hoga, which aired on Star Plus. Sharif played the role of Kashish and his chemistry with his co-star Rajeev Khandelwal was widely appreciated by their fans.
TV and film actress Aamna Sharif celebrates her 40th birthday today, July 16. Born in Mumbai to an Indian father and a Persian-Bahraini mother, Aamna Sharif received modeling offers when she was in her second year of college. She, however, has become a household name with Balaji Telefilms’ Kahiin to Hoga, broadcast on Star Plus. Sharif played the role of Kashish and his chemistry with his co-star Rajeev Khandelwal was widely appreciated by their fans. Aamna Sharif has also appeared in several films including Ek Tha naughty and Aloo Chaat.
On Aamna Sharif’s 39th birthday, here are some of the lesser-known facts about her:
– Aamna Sharif married film distributor-turned-producer Amit Kapoor in 2013. The couple dated for a while before getting married. The couple welcomed their son in 2015.
– Aamna Sharif converted to Hinduism upon her marriage to Amit Kapoor but she continues to use her surname Sharif.
– According to one of Aamna Sharif’s interviews with an entertainment portal, Sharif claimed that she suffered from acrophobia, which is the fear of heights, since childhood. She also mentioned that during one of the shoots, she had to climb a long ladder but couldn’t because of her fear.
– Aamna Sharif has appeared in several music videos, including Dil Ka Aalam, Yeh Kisne Jaadu Kiya, Needon Mein Khwabon Ka, Chalne Lagi Hain Hawayein, Laamaseelu Soora, and Mujhko Piya Ki Yaad Sataye.
– Aamna Sharif made her digital debut with Damaged 3.
– Sharif has also won numerous awards for his appearance on television.
– She returned to work in the television industry after her films failed to bring her the recognition she deserved.
– Sharif also performed the role of Komolika Chaubey in Kasautii Zindagii Kay after replacing Hina Khan.
– Aamna Sharif is also an established fashion designer.
– She returned to work in television after a six-year break.
Read all Recent news, New trends and Entertainment News here. follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram.